LabX Media Group is an organization that is in high growth mode; we have been named to the PROFIT 500: Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies list for 6 years running and are one of only a few companies in all of Simcoe County.
Lots of exciting things going on with our company and here is an opportunity to be a part of it!
LabX Media Group is hiring an Account Manager to join its Lab Manager sales team. The successful candidate is someone who has experience with media advertising sales. Responsible for achieving revenue growth by hitting and exceeding monthly goals, the Account Manager plays a pivotal role in harvesting new business while maintaining an established client base within a specified territory for our Lab Manager Brand. We are looking for an experienced sales professional who is eager to sell digital and print media advertising solutions.
- Cultivate strong relationships through a consultative process involving on-site meetings and presentations to clients and agency decision makers
- Focus on attaining monthly sales goals, customer communication (“success”) while maintaining and expanding program mix and customer base
- Communicate special offers, promotions and new advertising vehicles to customers
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and content teams to develop and pitch custom solution-oriented advertising programs
- Work closely with the Publisher to identify opportunities to grow customer programs
- Develop and organize meetings, prepare and attend tradeshows/events/seminars/client visits and other events for publicity and information purposes
- Compile reports to the manager regarding goals achieved, target accounts and meetings held
- Maintain a high-level of communication, coordinating inbound and outbound calls with current and potential customers
- Provide feedback and recommendations for advertising improvements, content and lead generation solutions that best meet the customer’s needs
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, statistics, presentations, Websites, press releases & e-newsletters
- Back up other sales teams if coverage is needed • Organize territory sales operations, territory size will be approximately $500-600K
Confident, eager, and dynamic personality with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. The successful candidate must be self-motivated and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment while maintaining their attention to detail and flexibility. Consistently courteous service skills are essential for developing and sustaining relationships with clients. Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical skills as well as creativity are required. A positive and professional image is essential.
- Degree or Diploma in Advertising, Sales or a related Field
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Knowledge of various science and/or laboratory equipment is an asset
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Travel in the US is required to visit clients and attend industry trade shows. We typically expect travel to occur 8-10 times per year, for periods of 3-4 days typically. More or less travel may be required depending on the candidate’s geographic location and changing territory needs and opportunities.
- A passport is not a pre-requisite for application but will be eventually required for periodic travel.
- Annual salary will be commensurate with experience
- Participation in all benefit programs after vesting period
- The ideal candidate will be located in Ontario or within the sales territory in the United States.
Please send an email with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.