Why work at LabX Media Group?
- We are an organization that is in high growth mode, both organic as well as through full spectrum acquisitions.
- We have been named to Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies list and are one of only a handful of companies in all of Simcoe County.
- We have best-in-class employee engagement scores with our team making for an incredible work culture
Lots of exciting things going on with our company and Finance & Accounting group specifically, here is an opportunity to be a part of it!
Operating in numerous currencies, across multiple countries, and working within some cutting-edge technologies makes this one of the more challenging and rewarding positions in the area. We are looking for top talent to join our team at our global head office in Midland, ON. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the primary function of this position is to support the Finance & Accounting team. The successful candidate will have some experience working in a corporate environment, proven organization skills and a high attention to detail.
- Process A/P including checks to vendors, A/R including bank deposits, collections, and HST/EHT remittances
- Enter financial reporting data into our Enterprise Resource Program (ERP), NetSuite
- Record and process customer payments
- Conduct bank and credit card reconciliations for multiple business units, bank accounts and credit cards
- Process journal entries and billable expenses between companies
- Prepare month end activities and financials
- Record employee expense reports and reconciliation
- Assist all members of the Finance and Accounting team with various excel reports and other projects
Experience & Skills:
- Direct experience in a similar Accounting role is required
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Experience working with financial data is an asset
- Ability to efficiently work under deadlines and time-sensitive goals
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Business-based degree or diploma with a focus on Finance, Accounting and/or Commerce
To apply, pelase submit your application directly through the job posting on our recruitment platform here: https://labx.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=66&source=aWQ9MjE%3D
This position is located in Midland, ON and the ideal candidate will be from the Midland and surrounding area, or within driving distance.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.