Brand Strategy Manager - Remote Opportunity
LabX Media Group is currently looking for a Brand Strategy Manager to join our marketing department. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Brand Strategy Manager will work with brand leaders to develop their marketing strategy using both internal and market data. The successful candidate will be someone who is extremely analytical and results oriented, with experience in data analysis, strategic planning and a passion for technology. They would be able to identify which KPI’s are meaningful, know how to measure and present those KPI’s, draw insights based on them to develop recommendations, and ultimately help to execute those recommendations.
- Analyze internal marketing and website traffic data, build and present reports on data findings, offering recommendations to brand and business leaders. Expert level of understanding Google Analytics and other tools to measure web analytics or user experience.
- Partner with brand leaders to develop and implement strategic marketing plans
- Work in a cross functional capacity with multiple departments on process optimization, new product offerings, reporting, change management, and leverage technology to solve problems.
- Measure and report on the success of marketing campaigns, work to synthesize multiple data points to spot new opportunities and areas of growth.
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strengths and weaknesses, collect competitor and customer insights
- Take ownership of a variety of marketing projects and initiatives and work collaboratively with other members within the marketing department
- Support the Director of Marketing with additional marketing projects and initiatives
- 3-5 years experience as a brand strategist or similar role
- Technical proficiency – experience working with developers in an agile environment and a keen eye for UI/UX though actual development experience is an asset.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, experience with SaaS integrations and marketing automation.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, business or related field
- Expertise with marketing efforts across a variety of channels including social, paid, email, and organic.
- Data-driven, strategic thinker with the ability to understand complex systems
- Excellent communication skills with presentation experience
Please submit your application here: https://labx.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=35&source=aWQ9MjE%3D
This position is remotely based but ideal candidates will be able to travel to Midland from time to time for meetings.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.