Customer Experience Administrator
The Customer Experience Administrator will be the first point of contact for our customers and deliver a variety of computer-based administrative functions to provide sales and customer support before and after digital sales. We are seeking someone who is highly motivated, detail oriented and possess strong internet and web acumen. Responsible for uploading and maintaining data and content onto our websites, this role is pivotal in supporting the sales team of our industry leading scientific marketplace (LabX.com).
- Handle customer service questions by our members through email and by phone
- Provide administrative support for the sales team including: collecting ad material, posting material online, report generation, creating sales quotes, etc.
- Create online listings and ads using content provided by the customers
- Develop and distribute e-Newsletters applying basic HTML formatting using our marketing automation tool, HubSpot
- Managing online web pages and landing pages using HubSpot and marketplace CRM tools
- Transferring data from different information sources onto the websites
- Monitor and review Q&A forums and classified ads posted on the websites
- Input and update website banners
Outgoing and service oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. The successful candidate will have exceptional time management skills, setting priorities in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to work both in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision. Consistently offering courteous and empathetic service with the ability to read the customer is essential for developing and sustaining relationships with clients. Strong interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills are required.
- 1-3 years of related office experience (website, customer service, or eMarketing) is preferred
- Strong customer service experience is required
- Strong communication skills and experience with a high volume of professional e-mail and phone call correspondence is required
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma in sales, marketing or related field is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Software
- Exposure to eMarketing & drip campaign composition and/or sales reporting and analytics is a strong asset
- Experience with or working knowledge of HTML/CSS is an asset
Please send an email with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position can be either in-office at our headquarters in Midland, ON, or remotely-based. The ideal candidate will be from the surrounding area for periodic visits to the main office.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.