Digital Marketing Specialist
LabX Media Group is a science media company that produces monthly print publications and hosts a variety of digital media platforms and websites. We are an organization that is in high growth mode, both organic as well as through a full spectrum of acquisitions. We have been named to the PROFIT 500: Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies list for 6 years running, one of only a few companies in all of Simcoe County.
There are lots of exciting things going on with our company and here is an opportunity to be a part of it!
LabX Media Group is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing department. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist will work with the core marketing team as well as interface with each brand underneath LabX Media Group using Hubspot and other marketing tools. The successful candidate will be someone who is creative, but also process oriented. They would be able to work autonomously and demonstrate a high level of customer service to each of our internal teams.
- Work in a cross functional capacity with the creative services teams, sales departments, art department and other digital marketers within each brand.
- Support multiple brands, serving as an escalation point to showcase new product offerings, build specialized targeted audience lists, and solve technical issues related to Hubspot (i.e. email delivery, landing page design etc.)
- Perform routine maintenance and service requests to our Hubspot portal to keep operations running smoothly (i.e. list hygiene, removing unused data, auditing contact records, backfilling missing data, etc.).
- Lead efforts to A/B test new marketing concepts/designs in order maximize audience engagement.
- Help build reports and extract demographic information to aid our sales teams.
- Take ownership of a variety of marketing projects and initiatives and work collaboratively with other members within the marketing department.
- Support the Director of Marketing with additional marketing projects and initiatives.
- 1-3 years experience as a digital marketer or similar role.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Hubspot, HTML/CSS, CASL/GDPR, task management or ticketing system (i.e. JIRA, Asana, Trello etc.) and Adobe Creative Cloud beneficial.
- Post-secondary education in marketing or closely related field.
- Expertise with email marketing, audience targeting/segmentation and email design.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write creative and compelling copy.
Please send an email with your resume to: email@example.com.
This position can either be in-office or remotely based, but ideal candidates will be able to travel to Midland from time to time for meetings if they are remote.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.