Digital Reporting Analyst - Remote Opportunity
LabX Media Group is a science media company that produces monthly print publications and hosts a variety of digital media platforms and websites. We are an organization that is in high growth mode, both organic as well as through a full spectrum of acquisitions. We have been named to the PROFIT 500: Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies list for 6 years running and are one of only a few companies in all of Simcoe County.
There are lots of exciting things going on with our company and here is an opportunity to be a part of it!
LabX Media Group is currently looking for a Digital Reporting Analyst to join our marketing department. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Reporting Analyst will work with brand leaders to develop dynamic reports and provide support for marketing integrations. The successful candidate will be someone who is extremely analytical and results oriented, with experience in data analysis and a deep understanding of digital marketing analytics and automation software. The candidate will work within our centralized marketing department to help support all brands within LabX Media Group.
- Investigate and recommend new opportunities for marketing automations to help with workflow improvements or to improve performance.
- Work with our development team to implement new reports and QA technical bugs relating to data collection.
- Build/configure dashboards and reports to measure success of marketing efforts, work to synthesize multiple data points to spot new opportunities and areas of growth.
- Interface with all departments including editorial, sales, operations, and finance.
- Provide support to e-mail delivery or website A/B testing through technical marketing skills such as writing scripts or editing HTML/CSS.
- Use and configure 3rd party tools like Zapier to assist with systems integrations.
- Extract and manipulate large sets of data at the database level using SQL queries.
- Support the Director of Marketing with additional marketing projects and initiatives
- 1-3 years experience working within the digital marketing arena specializing in reporting, analysis, or technical support.
- Familiarity with a reporting software such as Tableau, Power BI, or Data Studio.
- Expert level of understanding Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Excel (macros, scripts) and other tools to measure or manipulate web trafficking metrics.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, experience working in the media/publishing industry is an asset
- Post-secondary education in marketing, data analytics, development, or related field
To apply, please submit your application through our recruitment platform directly at: https://labx.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=64&source=aWQ9MjE%3D
This position is remotely based but ideal candidates will be able to travel to Midland from time to time for meetings.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.