eCommerce Product Manager - Remote Opportunity
LabX Media Group is currently looking for an eCommerce Product Manager who will be responsible for drawing upon the talents and perspectives of our teams bringing together data, eCommerce and problem solving in order to deliver on projects that create a strong B2B marketplace experience.
This role will analyze and validate business needs and will be working closely to bridge projects across product development, web analysis, editorial, and sales.
You will work alongside the Director of Sales, the Product Development Manager, and Editorial Director to deliver business value through our web platforms that connect buyers and sellers of laboratory products and the advertising products we offer.
LabX.com is looking for a strategic problem-solver with project management experience who is comfortable with digital and web-based platforms. Ideally, you will have familiarity across enterprise systems and how aspects including e-commerce, digital media, and customer support integrate.
You'll collaborate externally with clients and internally with our multidisciplinary teams, working to successfully analyze, scope, and deliver projects you are working on
- Analyzing data, especially sales data, web analytics data, to build business cases and define strategic approaches to business development.
- Play a pivotal role in ensuring sales, editorial, web development, and marketing teams are aligned to the brand strategy and business requirements.
- Drive projects from initiation to completion by facilitating team productivity, managing client expectations, and providing a layer of communication between teams and stakeholders.
- Establish a strong and trusted relationship with customers and meet with them in order to define, articulate and align on business needs.
- Providing data and understanding to control project scope, ensuring timely deliverables, and managing project risks and issues.
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help support the development process, and to ensure that project deliverables are met according to specifications.
- Work closely with Sales team to develop and enhance client strategies.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all business programs and activities.
Help to drive continual improvement to LabX.com web experience and new product initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, math, business or equivalent practical experience
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- Knowledge of eCommerce, B2B products, and supply chain is considered an asset
- Ability to execute against defined objectives both tactically and strategically
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate the results of analyzes clearly and effectively
- Ability to work closely with the web development team to manage tasks, implementation and technical decision making to drive the project to completion.
If interested, please submit your application through our careers portal at: https://labx.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=39&source=aWQ9MjE%3D
This position is remotely based but ideal candidates will be able to travel to Midland from time to time for meetings.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.