Full Stack / Frontend Web Developer - Remote Opportunity
We are seeking an individual with outstanding web development skills (3 to 5 years of experience) with a focus in frontend development. Working as a member of our development team, you will be involved in all aspects of web application development, including design, planning, information architecture, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Lead role in the development of new web applications from concept to launch
- Work with other developers on our team to build industry leading web applications
- Prototype and build web-based applications and custom features using sound programming standards and working with other members of our team
- Create professional web applications and services that interact efficiently and securely with databases (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Drive innovation by collaborating with team members creating new technological ideas and concepts
- Enhance and support existing websites
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of related web developer experience with a frontend focus is preferred, full stack experience is a bonus
- 2+ years working in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge or experience with Node.js, React, SQL Queries is an asset
- Strong knowledge of source control (such as GIT) and standard development environments
- Excellent and demonstrative problem-solving capabilities
- Good task estimation and prioritization skills
- Understanding of SEO best-practices
- Interest in the latest trends in UI/UX web application design
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum software development methodology a benefit (JIRA)
- Knowledge of command line tools such as Gulp, Webpack, and Docker are valuable assets
Please send an email with your resume to: email@example.com.
This position is a remotely-based, full-time position.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.