Full Stack Web Developer
We are seeking an individual with outstanding web development skills (3-5 years of experience at minimum) and superior problem solving abilities. Working as a member of our development team, you will be involved in all aspects of web application development, including design, planning, information architecture, implementation, testing and deployment. Development work will be highly focused on integration of e-Commerce functionality with our existing technologies to a Magento 2 multi-vendor platform to enhance a key website in our business.
- Build out a multi-vendor Magento 2 application including the installation and customization of third party plugins and themes.
- Lead role in the development of new web applications from concept to launch
- Prototype and build web-based applications and custom features using sound programming standards and working with other members of our team
- Create professional web applications and services that interact efficiently and securely with databases (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Drive innovation by collaborating with team members creating new technological ideas and concepts
- Enhance and support existing websites
- 3-5 years of related web developer experience
- 2+ years working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with commercial and e-commerce, product-centric designs is ideal
- Preferred background knowledge or experience with PHP, Node.js, React, SQL Queries
- Experience with e-Commerce platform integration or customization a valuable asset (Magento, Big Commerce, Woo Commerce, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of source control (such as GIT) and standard development environments
- Excellent and demonstrative problem solving capabilities
- Good task estimation and prioritization skills
- Understanding of SEO best-practices
- Interest in the latest trends in UI/UX web application design
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum software development methodology a benefit (JIRA)
- Knowledge of command line tools such as Gulp, Webpack, and Docker are valuable assets
Please send an email with your resume to: email@example.com
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.