Marketing Assistant - UK Opportunity
Playing a vital role within the marketing team, the primary responsibility of this Marketing Assistant will be to support the team with tasks, such as creation of bespoke custom landing pages, HTML deployments, eNewsletter builds and schedules.
The successful candidate will work with the Campaign Manager and Marketing Executives to ensure each program is fulfilled, pay per lead programs reach target goal and eNewsletter & 3rd party email campaigns deploy on time. The Marketing Assistant will use Hubspot’s reporting tools to guide improvements for customers and other departments within Technology Networks.
Necessary Skills & Experience:
- Keen to progress in a marketing role
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick learner
- A good eye for design
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time
- Customer focused
- Effective communication skills
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Helpful Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience with an ESP
- Basic image editing in Adobe Photoshop
- Past copy writing experience
- Some knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Ability to crate email lists
- Identifying target audiences
- Database segmentation
- Coordinate with internal sales and account management team
- Communicate with clients to ensure content is supplied on time
- General support to the sales team and marketing teams
- Develop visually engaging HTML emails, Landing pages and other marketing programs
- working with third party customers
Please send an email with your resume to: email@example.com.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.