Marketing Assistant - UK Position
Technology Networks is a global online scientific publication that covers the latest research, industry news, and technologies. Our 12 online communities provide focused coverage of analytical chemistry, life sciences, drug discovery, and neuroscience – enabling researchers to easily find reliable, digestible, and high-quality content on the science that matters to them. Through email campaigns, 30+ targeted eNewsletters, gated content and webinars we reach and engage with scientists around the world.
Playing a vital role within the marketing team, the primary responsibility of this Marketing Assistant will be to create bespoke custom landing pages and schedule regular email marketing campaigns Technology Networks’ customers.
The successful candidate will work with the Campaign Manager and e-Marketing Assistant’s to ensure each landing page campaign follows best practice in order to reach its lead target.
The Marketing Assistant will use Hubspot’s reporting tools to guide improvements for customers and other departments within Technology Networks.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Keen to progress in a marketing role
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick learner
- A good eye for design
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time
- Customer focused
- Effective communication skills
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
HELPFUL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience with an ESP
- Basic image editing in Adobe Photoshop
- Past copy writing experience
- Some knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Identifying target audiences
- Database segmentation
- Coordinate with internal sales and account management team
- Communicate with clients to ensure content is supplied on time
- General support to the sales team
- Develop visually engaging HTML emails and working with third party customers
- Webinar promotion process and reports
- Editorial Calendar – landing page set up, promotion schedule set up and keep spreadsheets up to date
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.