Marketing/Business Research Analyst
LabX Media Group is an organization that is in high growth mode. One of the few corporations in all of Simcoe County named as PROFIT 500: Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies list. Our mission is simple, helping scientists make the world a better place, with a vision of being the most valued scientific media company in the world
Lots of exciting things going on with our company and here is an opportunity to be a part of it!
Are you someone that enjoys taking a deep dive into markets to analyze the competitive landscape?
Do you enjoy measuring business performance using such tools as Google analytics and other web traffic analysis?
Do you find mergers and acquisitions exciting?
If so, this might be the opportunity for you. LabX Media Group is currently looking to hire for a new role of a Marketing/Business Research Analyst to perform in depth business and marketing research to help Labx Media Group evaluate the market and our competition. This candidate should be very familiar with various marketing and business functions either through practical experience or through education. This position will be analyzing companies and markets worldwide with various methods. Training will be provided from our leaders in Marketing/Business functions.
- Collaborate to develop dashboards and present on key business capabilities, products and services, and financial performance
- Measure business performance using KPI metrics, such as web traffic analysis and other web/google analytics.
- Work as part of a team to prepare business summaries, investment memos, model analysis charts and risk/opportunity assessments
- Analyze proposed business opportunities to determine impact on financial results
- Evaluate market, competition and industry trends
- Successful completion of a Business, Finance, Marketing or related post-secondary degree
- Experience working in a corporate position in a business-related role is an asset
- Experience with google analytics is an asset
- Highly motivated individual with a great work ethic
- Someone who is resourceful, can work autonomously and is a self starter
- Strong Excel skills; capable of translating raw data into clear analyses
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Strong time and task management skills to handle various tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate at all organizational levels
If interested, please submit your application through our careers portal at: https://labx.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=40&source=aWQ9MjE%3D
This position is located in Midland, ON. Ideal candidates will be from the Midland and surrounding area, or within driving distance.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.