Office Administrative Assistant - UK Position, Part-time
Global online scientific publication, Technology Networks (a LabX Media Group Company), is looking for a part time Office Administrative Assistant to work with our Office Manager in the Accounts and HR department 3 days a week.
Based out of our Suffolk office, which is a commutable distance from Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Braintree, the Office Administrative Assistant will play a pivotal role in supporting the Office Manager with day to day tasks. This individual will provide a full range of support to the business with duties ranging from record keeping and documentation, recruitment support, corporate communications, data entry, filing, scanning and many other HR projects and administrative duties.
The successful candidate will be highly organised and will be expected to have excellent communications skills as well as basic computer skills. You will also be entrusted with a lot of sensitive information; therefore, you must have a high level of confidentiality.
- Keen eye for detail and can work with a high level of accuracy
- Experience working with financial data and human resources is an asset
- Ability to efficiently work under deadlines and specific time sensitive goals
- Outstanding communication skills, with great customer service
- Must be comfortable working with web-based software as well as MS Excel
- Provide administration and support with HR, Finance and Accounting including: data entry, filing, scanning and other ad hoc support duties.
- Assisting with new hire onboarding process
- Assisting with the preparation and posting of job descriptions for recruitment as well as screening of applicants.
- Conducting reference checks on potential candidates
- Assist with the creation and development of various corporate communication pieces
- Staff event planning and coordination
- Reviewing and editing corporate policies
- Assisting the Office Manager with invoicing and collecting past-due accounts, conducting A/R phone calls
- Entering financial reporting data into our Enterprise Resource Program (ERP), NetSuite
- Recording and processing customer payments in dual systems
- Entering employee expense reports
- Assisting with various excel reports and other projects
- Contribute to office administration and other ad hoc projects/errands as required
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.