LabX Media Group is hiring an Office Assistant who will be the first point of contact for our Midland offices and preform the day-to-day administrative and reception duties. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented with the ability to think ahead and manage competing priorities.
- Maintain inventory of office, kitchen and cleaning supplies, building and placing orders
- Answer phone calls and emails regarding general office inquiries
- Greet office visitors and manage boardroom bookings and requirements
- Book hotels, reservations and meeting rooms at local venues
- Set up mail, package and magazine shipments, accept deliveries and complete mail runs
- Communicate with maintenance services, scheduling appointments and coordinating work
- Support the Accounting and HR departments with over-flow work
- Handle executive expenses
- Build and maintain spreadsheets using excel
- Conduct general office and “runner” errands
- 1-3 years in an office assistant, reception or related role
- Experience with high level of phone and email correspondence
- High level of organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven task management and prioritization skills
- Post-secondary education in office administration, events or related field is an asset
Please send an email with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is located in Midland, ON. Ideal candidates will be from the Midland and surrounding area, or within driving distance.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.