Sales Coordinator - UK Opportunity
LabX Media Group is an organization that is in high growth mode, both organic as well as through a full spectrum of acquisitions.
We have been named to the PROFIT 500: Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies list for 6 years running and are one of only a few companies in all of Simcoe County.
Lots of exciting things going on with our company and here is an opportunity to be a part of it!
Technology Networks (a LabX Media Group Company) is looking for a Junior Sales Coordinator to support a small but vibrant sales team.
The successful candidate will be highly organised and will be expected to have excellent communications skills as well as basic computer skills.
- Highly organised
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time
- Customer focused, with great customer service
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Preparation of response reports for clients for all sales programs
- Data Capture / cleansing for internal databases
- General sales admin duties to include: Spreadsheets, answer telephone, lead sheet updates
- Updating of website content (Featured Products/ Banners/Video/LabTube Channels/ePosters)
- Chasing clients for Onsite advertisements, sharing screenshots when live
- Managing event promotion schedules and videos programs when travel permits. Working with clients on product after event.
If interested, please submit your application through our careers portal here: https://labx.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=38&source=aWQ9MjE%3D
This position is based out of our Sudbury, UK office and preferrance will be given to candidates local to the area.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.