Scientific Content Creator (Marketing) - UK Position
Global online scientific publication, Technology Networks (a LabX Media Group Company), is looking for a Scientific Content Creator to join our Custom Content team.
Based out of our Suffolk office, which is a commutable distance from Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Braintree, the Scientific Content Creator will play a pivotal role within the Custom Content team, working with leading scientific brands across the globe to conceptualise and develop articles, graphics and videos.
This role is perfect for someone looking to combine their scientific knowledge and creative skills to further develop within the field of science communication. No two projects are the same, this role would therefore appeal to someone who loves learning, craves variety and enjoys pushing themselves to develop new skills.
- Create a variety of content types including articles, eBooks, videos, and infographics
- Translate ideas and concepts into high-quality, custom content
- Work closely with internal teams to deliver content that consistently exceeds client’s expectations
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Assist in Facebook broadcasts
You will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in biology, biochemistry or related science
- 2+ years working in science writing, content development or publishing
- A passion for science communication and a flair for creative writing
- The ability to research and write on a wide variety of topics
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills
Due to the varied, customer-facing nature of the role, the successful candidate must be:
- Outgoing, comfortable on the phone or giving presentations
- A strong team player who is confident working a part of a team and independently
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.