Scientific Content Producer - UK Position
Technology Networks (a LabX Media Group Company) is an internationally recognised online scientific publication that provides access to the latest scientific news, products, research, videos and posters. Our global community is made up of over 300,000 researchers and scientific professionals from the life science, drug discovery and analytical arenas.
Within the company, our Custom Content Team combines scientific expertise with creativity to develop a variety of content for scientific companies and vendors around the world. The Scientific Content Producer will play a pivotal role within this team, working with clients to transform their ideas into standout pieces.
This role is perfect for someone looking to combine their scientific knowledge and creative skills to develop within the field of science communication. No two projects are the same, therefore Technology Networks is looking for someone who has an eye for detail, loves learning, craves variety and enjoys pushing themselves to develop new skills.
During the pandemic, this will be a home-based role. Permanent home working will be considered for the right candidate.
- Translate complex scientific ideas and concepts into high-quality, engaging custom content
- Produce and moderate video interviews, webinars and podcasts
- Create a variety of content types including articles, eBooks and infographics
- Assist with the editing and proofing process
- Research and understand new topics
- Work closely with internal teams and external clients
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
You will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in biology, biochemistry or related science
- Relevant experience in and passion for science communication and content development
- A flair for creative writing
- The ability to research and write on a wide variety of topics
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- An eye for detail
Due to the varied, customer-facing nature of the role, the successful candidate must be:
- Comfortable liaising with clients, giving presentations and appearing on camera
- A strong team player who is confident working as part of a team and independently
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.