Scientific Copywriter - UK Opportunity
Do you have a passion for science and marketing? Then Technology Networks could be the right place for you. Part of LabX Media Group, we are an internationally recognised online scientific publication visited by more than 1 million users every month.
As a member of our growing team, the Scientific Copywriter will use their creativity, writing skills and technical expertise to support the growth of Technology Networks’ digital newsletters, online events and client campaigns. The Scientific Copywriter will work with teams across the business to produce high-quality content that resonates with our audience.
- Manage the production of Technology Networks digital newsletters, selecting content that will maximise engagement
- Write engaging copy that maximises registrations and attendance for Technology Networks’ webinars and online events
- Create copy to optimise the performance of client campaigns
- Use a range of analytics to monitor and optimise the performance of all copy produced
- Feedback results to aid adoption of best practice
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Capacity to understand a broad range of topics, extract key information and write engaging copy
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management, research and analytical skills
- Effective communication with remote teams
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, biochemistry or similar
- Experience writing scientific copy/scientific content
- Demonstratable passion for science and science communication
- Marketing experience is an asset
- Understanding of the science industry is desirable
Remote working will be considered for the right individual.
To apply, please submit your applications directly through our recruitment platform here: https://labx.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=51&source=aWQ9MjE%3D
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.