We are seeking an individual with outstanding development skills and superior problem-solving abilities. Working as a member of our development team, you will be involved in all aspects of web application development, including design, planning, information architecture, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Manage the Development Life Cycle from start to finish, lead/guide developers in their roles in the Development Life Cycle
- Prototype and build web-based applications and custom features using sound programming standards and working with other members of our team
- Create professional web applications and services that interact efficiently and securely with databases (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Drive innovation by collaborating with team members creating new technological ideas and concepts
- Enhance and support existing websites
- Provide Training to end users and developers
- Enforce coding standards and principles, maintain technical documentation
- Assist in the maintenance of systems
- Perform prototyping for evaluation
- Assist in Infrastructure planning and implementation
- Design, Develop, and Implement deployment strategies and workflows
- 5+ years experience in Web Development, most recently in a senior role
- 2+ years working in an Agile development environment
- Preferred expertise with NODE, REACT and SQL
- Extensive experience with all layers of web development, including data modeling, business logic, API, and RESTful web services.
- Strong knowledge of source control (such as GIT) and standard development environments
- Excellent and demonstrative problem-solving capabilities
- Good task estimation and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum software development methodology a benefit (JIRA)
- Knowledge of command line tools such as Gulp, Webpack, and Docker are valuable assets
- Magento experience for eCommerce platform development is an asset
- Interested in the latest trends in UI/UX web application design and SEO best practices
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
This position is remotely based and open to all applicants eligable to work in Canada.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.