Senior Developer - Remote Opportunity
We are seeking an individual with outstanding full stack web development skills and superior problem-solving abilities. Working as a member of our development team, you will be involved in all aspects of web application development, including design, planning, information architecture, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Manage the Development Life Cycle from start to finish, lead/guide developers in their roles in the Development Life Cycle
- Prototype and build web-based applications and custom features using sound programming standards and working with other members of our team
- Create professional web applications and services that interact efficiently and securely with databases (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Drive innovation by collaborating with team members creating new technological ideas and concepts
- Enhance and support existing websites
- Provide Training to end users and developers
- Enforce coding standards and principles, maintain technical documentation
- Assist in the maintenance of systems
- Perform prototyping for evaluation
- Assist in Infrastructure planning and implementation
- Design, Develop, and Implement deployment strategies and workflows
- 7+ years experience in web development, most recently in a senior role
- 2+ years working in an Agile development environment
- Preferred background knowledge and experience with PHP, Node.js, React, SQL Queries as required for Senior Developer
If interested, please submit your application through our careers portal at: https://labx.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=32&source=aWQ9MjE%3D
This position is a remotely-based, full-time position and is open to eligible candidates in Canada, applicants must be able to work during regular (Eastern Time) business hours.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.