Sr. Developer - Remote Opportunity
We are seeking an individual with outstanding full stack web development skills and superior problem-solving abilities. Working as a member of our development team, you will be involved in all aspects of web application development, including design, planning, information architecture, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Manage the Development Life Cycle from start to finish, lead/guide developers in their roles in the Development Life Cycle
- Prototype and build web-based applications and custom features using sound programming standards and working with other members of our team
- Create professional web applications and services that interact efficiently and securely with databases (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Drive innovation by collaborating with team members creating new technological ideas and concepts
- Enhance and support existing websites
- Provide Training to end users and developers
- Enforce coding standards and principles, maintain technical documentation
- Assist in the maintenance of systems
- Perform prototyping for evaluation
- Assist in Infrastructure planning and implementation
- Design, Develop, and Implement deployment strategies and workflows
- 7+ years experience in web development, most recently in a senior role
- 2+ years working in an Agile development environment
- Preferred background knowledge and experience with PHP, Node.js, React, SQL Queries as required for Senior Developer
Please send an email with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is a remotely-based, full-time position.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.