We are seeking an individual with outstanding web development skills (3 to 5 years of experience at minimum) and superior problem-solving abilities. Working as a member of our development team, you will be involved in all aspects of web application development, including design, planning, information architecture, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Lead role in the development of new web applications from concept to launch
- Work with other developers on our team to build industry leading web applications
- Prototype and build web-based applications and custom features using sound programming standards and working with other members of our team
- Create professional web applications and services that interact efficiently and securely with databases (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Drive innovation by collaborating with team members creating new technological ideas and concepts
- Enhance and support existing websites
- 3-5 years of related web developer experience
- 2+ years working in an Agile development environment.
- Preferred background knowledge or experience with PHP, Node.js, React, SQL Queries
- Strong knowledge of source control (such as GIT) and standard development environments
- Excellent and demonstrative problem solving capabilities
- Good task estimation and prioritization skills
- Understanding of SEO best-practices
- Interest in the latest trends in UI/UX web application design
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum software development methodology a benefit (JIRA)
- Knowledge of command line tools such as Gulp, Webpack, and Docker are valuable assets
Please send an email with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position can be either remotely based or in the office and is open to all applicants eligable to work in Canada.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.